Header add

Monday, October 02, 2006

The Front Door

The front door to my parents house was really annoying especially for anyone trying to sneak in after curfew. No matter how slow you opened the door it would catch the weather stripping and make a loud noise every time. Being that my father built our home I am sure that that was done on purpose. Often when I would be on the main floor, I would hear that same sound as if the door was being opened only to find out that no one was there. A good friend of mine was over one evening and she experienced the same thing. It really freaked her out. After that, she thought twice about crashing at my place.


To this day when I go back to visit, every time I open the door and hear that familiar sound, I think of the many times that same sound happened and no one was there.

No comments: