Header add

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Spooky...

This is a short story of an experience I had at home in Indiana.

It was the weekend and everyone was gone from the house except me and my mom. She had decided to head upstairs to take a shower while I found something to watch on TV.

About 15 minutes into my show, my mom came down the stairs soaking wet with a towel on. She was very upset and asked me why I came into the bathroom and left the faucet on. The sink was plugged and the water was turned full blast to hot when she opened the shower door. I told her that I had been sitting on the couch the whole time and she was silly to think that I would do something like that and walk away. My mom became a bit uneasy at that moment and headed back upstairs to get dressed.

We never had that same experience twice.

No comments: