Header add

Monday, January 08, 2007

George W. Bush Created A Ghost

I came across a few articles on this and thought I would write about what I read.

Just a short time after the death of Saddam Hussein, people are already claiming to see his ghost roaming the streets of Baghdad. People say they saw Saddam wandering around in restaurants and throughout the markets. There are different theories out there as to what it is that people are actually seeing. One of these theories is that people are seeing nothing more than Saddam Hussein look-alikes. Another belief is that this is a plot by the Baathists to keep Saddam "alive" in the Sunni communities.

I don't think that there is anything paranormal going on here other than a lot of excitement amongst the Iraqi people. Nonetheless, I found these articles an interesting read.

No comments: