Header add

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Lake Erie UFO

On August 18th, 2006, Michael Lee Hill video taped two UFO's from the shore of Lake Erie.

When I saw this video for the first time over at My Paranormal Life, I got goose bumps. In my opinion, the video shows compelling evidence that we are being visited from other worlds.

Often, we see video evidence that is shaky and grainy. This video is clear and Michael does a good job of keeping the camera steady while filming this amazing footage.

Skeptics have had their say and believe that this is nothing more than airplanes. Other skeptics have said that it is the result of two police cars driving across a hill. I disagree. Airplanes and police cars do not behave in this manner. Check out the video and see for yourself.

3 comments:

Dustin said...

I thought this was actually fairly compelling as well, in large part due to the fact that he turned on the night time option near the end of the clip. I think that eliminated many of the possibilities.

Marica said...

I found the night vision helpful too. I wish I had my camera with me the night that I had an experience with a UFO. I will always regret that...

Dustin said...

I saw something that I've never quite figured out once in NY, and thankfully, I had at least an older digital camera with me, and managed to get a pic. I have a post about it on my blog here if you're interested.