Header add

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Back Home

I phoned home the other day to see how my family was doing. We once again got on the topic of the strange happenings going on around there. Doors that continue to open and close on their own, and the sound of footsteps when no one else is there are the most frequent things being witnessed by members of my family.

Recently my brother and his fiancee were sitting downstairs when they heard our dog walking around the upstairs. Our dog passed away last October after being struck by a car, yet they distinctly heard the sound of her dog tags jingling along with the sound of her paws walking on the floor. With hardwood throughout, all the sounds are twice as loud then when there was carpeting in the home. My brother, who recently moved back home, turned white and was at a loss for words.

No comments: