Header add

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Unnatural Forces Caused Sicily Fires

What could cause everyday household objects to simply burst into flames? According to an Italian government report, unnatural forces were the cause.

A village in northern Sicily experienced a series of unexplained fires involving everyday household appliances and objects. The phenomenon occurred three years ago when residents began reporting witnessing objects "bursting into flames." The strange happenings were captured on video by local news stations in the area. Wedding gifts, electrical appliances and furniture were seen smoldering after somehow being set ablaze.

A number of specialists and officials were brought in by the Italian government to determine the cause. Arson was quickly ruled out after one scientist saw a unplugged electrical cord burst into flames. After two years of research the team concluded that the fires were "caused by a high power electro magnetic emissions which were not man made and reached a power of between 12 and 15 gigawatts."

For more on this story check out Mysterious Universe

6 comments:

Angela said...

It's crazy, right? I always perk up when 'aliens' make it into mainstream news...

Bob Johnson said...

Cool, I like to see the video, shurely you can find it Aura.

Kitsuki said...

That's really interesting... Something I'd like to investigate. It's cool to find some people that believe this stuff, too. Check out my blog if you can, sometime...

Aura said...

hello all,

this was a very interesting find. i am a firm believer that there are forces out there unknown to us. this happening is pretty incredible. i am hoping to find the video footage bob, but so far no luck.

Sim Et phone home said...

everyone kept going on about magnetic fields in the strange occurrences connected with the fires so why didn't anyone considered the largest magnet of all, our planet and its magnetic fields, maybe there were solar storms something like and carged particles built up around the metals of anything that can conduct electricity, and concerning mattreses and sofas other things that had metal inside and had a build up of charged electrons caused the fires that people were seeing fire cause of the maybe someone should take a look at that???

Sim Et phone home said...

this is a natural occurrence it is our magnetic field of our own planet which probably caused a build up of charged particles on anything that had metal in it around it near it the scientists already know that something strange is happening with the planets magnetic field which looks like it's going to flip as it is done many thousands of times before