Header add

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Clapham Wood

Located in West Sussex, England, Clapham Wood is an area of woodland with a history of strange and unexplainable happenings. Starting in the 1960's, local people began reporting UFO sightings, unusual phenomena and animal disappearances on a regular basis. Although never proven, Clapham Wood was also believed to be the site of satanic ritual, which could explain the missing animals. Others believe that this site is the center of crossing ley lines and the activity is a result of the energy there.

For more -Read Paranormal Taverns article.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I finally found your comment on Tobin's Spirit Guide about trading links. We should! I already added you to my link list :)

PA said...

Sounds like an interesting place, I know of a few places around where I live with strange pasts and happenings, may have to get out an film them.

I read the header for your post in my news reader, definitely an intreuging title.