Header add

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Encounters With The Unexplained Challenge

This is a "just for fun" quiz to test your searching skills within my site. All answers can be found on my site.
  1. What is the number of the highway that truckers call "the ghost highway"?

  2. 66
    13
    41

  3. Who investigated the case involving a haunted doll?

  4. Peter James
    Sylvia Browne
    The Warren's

  5. What video is about a ghost factory?

  6. Sloss Furnaces
    Bethlehem Steel
    Melt Shop

  7. What is the name of the group I created on Blogcatalog?

  8. Encounters With The Unexplained
    Paranormal Realities
    Things that go Bump in the Night

  9. Who built Canada's most haunted house?

  10. John Gentles
    John Bell
    Sarah Winchester

  11. What was not reproted at Skinwalker Ranch?

  12. Cattle Mutilations
    Time Travel
    Poltergeist-like activity

  13. What famous ghost is seen in my banner?

  14. White Witch of Rose Hall
    The Tulip Staircase Ghost
    The Brown Lady of Raynham Hall

  15. What state am I from? Where do I live now?

  16. Illinois, Calgary
    Indiana, Ontario
    Kentucky, Indiana

  17. I believe I have had an encounter of the

  18. First kind
    Second kind
    none of above

  19. Who did I recently interview?

  20. Allison DuBois
    Jason Hawes
    Stanton Friedman

Send me a copy of your answers to get your score at:
aura6901@hotmail.com

No comments: