Header add

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Encounter With the "Grays"

I would like to share a story that happened to me in August of 1998. My oldest daughter was away for the weekend so I decided to sleep in her room. I had fallen asleep and woke up around 2-3 am with a feeling that there was something, someone in my room. At this point I could not move, it was very hard to even open my eyes. I did manage to open one eye and to my surprise I saw a little gray standing beside me,when I finally opened both eyes I noticed there were six of them. Two on each side of me and two on the foot of my bed. They spoke to me telepathically. Telling me not to be afraid, that they were here on a mission. At this point I sat up in my bed looking at them. They told me to lie back down so I did. They were about four feet tall, with large dark eyes and large heads.I also noticed that they were white in color almost like a baby powder white, long arms and fingers with no nails. Also what I found strange, was that there were no emotions on their faces. They were wearing gray, one piece suits with a triangle as a crest. The one right next to my right had a wand in his hand that glowed with a bright light. The wand was about one foot long ,and about 2 in. round. He passed the wand over me starting from the top of my head down to my toes. The one on my left asked me to extend my left arm, so I did. At this point I had fallen asleep again.The next morning when I awoke I thought it might have all been a dream,but when I looked at the inside of my elbow, there were two little horizontal marks that were not there the night before.I also woke up refreshed as if I was ten years younger and felt healthier.I would also like to add that in all this time I was not afraid of them. Some how I knew deep down inside that they were not going to harm me. I know that a lot of people who have had an abduction, to them it was not a pleasant experience,(Fire in the sky) but in my case it was wonderful. I have to this day not had any contact with the grays, but who I do have contact with is a group of species known as Ashtar.

In 1999 January , I wrote a write a book called "A conversation with" which was channeled by them, using me as their "tool" as they call me. I know my story may sound strange, but all I can say it is true to form. And "THEY" are still with me to this day, as they say "one way or another".
Many thanks for sharing your story Lillian~ Aura

No comments: