The building was built in the late 1800's and was an Episcopal church for years before becoming a funeral parlour in 1958 up until 2000; when, The Iron Island Preservation Society of Lovejoy then acquired it. Shortly after taking ownership they made a number of startling discoveries. Most disturbing was the discovery of over 20 boxes of cremated human remains in a storage closet. Relics and antiques from the World War era were also found.
There are a number of tickets remaining for both nights. Be sure to get in on this awesome event! All proceeds go to the museum.
For tickets, please go to http://www.ironislandmuseum.com/