Header add

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Strange Lights Over Virginia

Here is another sighting from Virginia that took place on April 4, 2008. Any of my other readers from this area seeing similar things?
"Last night at a little after 11:00 PM I went outside to smoke. Right over MY HOUSE was a very (I could see the bottom as plain as day) low flying triangle in shape air craft, on all the points were steady very bright lights in the middle a red smaller flashing one. It was headed north. I heard what I believe were military jets but did not see them, at the time I thought the noise of the jets belonged with what I saw, but that would not make sense, as it was not going fast at all, rather slow in fact. I was just watch UFO FILES on the History Chan. and what I saw is exactly the same as the photos they showed of UFO's seen in Belgium.
Glen Allen VA"

No comments: