Header add

Monday, August 27, 2007

Out-Of-Body Experiences

After reading the article Out-of-Body Experiences Tested in Lab I feel strongly that this phenomenon should continue to be studied. The study demonstrates how one can seemingly become disconnected from their body using video cameras. It did not explain the classic out-of-body experience that so many have reported in a clinical setting. I feel the media should not give this study credit as the sole explanation into the phenomenon. Nonetheless, the results deserve attention for what has been achieved.

4 comments:

Andrea Allison said...

Out-of-Body sounds like a walk-in experience gone wrong or something. I don't know if I believe that it's possible or if it's just a brain thing.

Marica said...

Hi andrea,

Thanks for your comment. I find this fascinating. I lean both ways on this one. A brain thing and our souls leaving.

Marica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob Johnson said...

I'm a definite believer in this, know people who have experienced it.